Buying custom fabric shouldn’t cost you peace of mind. Make a Difference with New Fabric!
By having your fabric printed with Manx green printing, you can have the perfect custom fabric for your business or home while still making a difference on the environment.
Manx Inc. uses the most advanced methods and machinery in our green printing process. We also us 100% polyester recycled fabrics made from post consumer waste like plastic bottles.
- Less waste in landfills by utilizing this green printing process
- Decreased demand for petroleum products and fewer environmental impacts from the processing of the petroleum into virgin polyester
Manx Green Printing At-A-Glance
- 100% Polyester Recycled Fabric
- 100% bio-degradable printing paper is recycled into many other industries
- Only Water-Base Inks which are solvent and toxin free are used
- No dye is thrown away.
We have available 100% recycled polyester fabrics made from post-consumer waste like plastic bottles and such. The benefits being that there is less waste in landfills by utilizing this process; and there is less demand for petroleum products and fewer environmental impacts from the processing of the petroleum into virgin polyester.
We use water based inks as opposed to solvent inks, which are better for the environment due to easy breakdown when recycling. Because they contain no chemical additives like solvent inks, they do not give off toxic substances when burnt.
We do print on paper, but all our scrap paper is used for by-products such as bags, and paper for wrapping dishes, etc.